About the Company
Our client is a top global Freight Forwarder in Europe and the World. They are looking for an Business Analyst, SEA to join their Ocean Freight business in Singapore.
Sub-Regional Ocean Freight Director, SEA
- The Business Analyst, SEA will use automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems
- Developing and maintaining databases, data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format
- Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
- Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction
- Assigning numerical value to essential business functions so that business performance can be assessed and compared over periods of time.
- Analyzing local, national, and global trends that impact both the organization and the industry
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Preparing final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends
- Supporting ocean product in pricing and negotiations
- Support ocean product in managing market outlook
- Handle work as and when assign
What they are looking for
- Are you an experience Business Analyst with Freight Forwarding / Shipping industry exposure?
- Educated with a Diploma / University degree or equivalent with a minimum 5 years’ experience with Data Analytics / Finance background.
- Solid knowledge of Shipping / Freight Forwarding industry.
- Experience in Project Management and Operation Excellence is necessary.
- Excellent data analysis skills and experience in using Data Analytics tools.
- Good team player and able to work well with team members.
- Detailed-oriented, self-driven and a proactive communicator.
- Regional exposure is preferred.
Why apply for these roles?
- Our client is a global leader Freight Forwarder in Europe and the World.
- The Business Analyst, SEA will play a key part within the Ocean Freight team in Singapore – your efforts will be felt both locally and regionally.
- The company has a firm commitment to ongoing professional development and opportunities for career progression are excellent.
- The company prides itself on its commitment to teamwork – you will be part of a highly collaborative team.
- Their remuneration package is competitive with the market.