About the Company
Our client is a global Facility Management and Services company. They are looking for a HR Manager to join their team in Singapore and partner with the business units by taking a proactive and consultative approach in strategic human resource areas such as recruitment and retention, performance management, industrial relations, employee relationships, employee welfare and benefits.
CEO and functional reporting to Regional HR Director
- Managing a team of 3.
- Partner with BUs in operating & manpower matters and provide management and BUs with legislation advice and compliance.
- Review, revise & provide guidance on policy and enforcement.
- Partner with Finance in budgeting, HR related grants & reporting.
- Lead & manage full spectrum of HR functions including but not limited to recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, employees’ engagement & relations, and compliance.
- Manage and prepare employment contract for all new joins (Admin group).
- Administer foreign workers’ work pass related matters: quota, application, renewal, cancellation, execution of security bond and medical examination.
- Liaise with NTUC, BATU on Industrial Relations matters, CA negotiation and compliance.
- Involved in conducting counselling, disciplinary and/or termination meetings with employees
- Handling grievances, disciplinary, and employees' engagement.
- Oversee annual performance increment & bonus recommendation and other relevant compensation items based on policy guidelines and staff's eligibility in accordance to their performance & employment terms.
- Observe the payroll administration and processing, intervene when/where needed.
- Verify and approve payment related to HR & training expense.
- Supervise and guide the HR generalist team on daily functional activities.
- Liaise with government agencies.
- Collaborate with QEHS Team on environmental health and safety matters and industrial accident investigations and reporting.
- Oversee and process the application for HR related Funding and Grants.
- Assist and provide CEO CFO and Director regarding compliance & Communications.
- Any others as directed by Senior Management.
What they are looking for
- Are you an experienced hands-on HR practitioner with IR experience?
- Educated to bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of hands-on HR Managerial experience within Construction or Facility Management / Services industry.
- Good knowledge of the local Employment Act & Industrial Relations Act.
- Proficient in MS Office and understanding of HR ERP systems frameworks.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work with all levels of staff.
- A person with integrity, honesty, tolerance, professionalism, and good working ethics.
Why apply for these roles?
- Our client is a global Facility Management and Services company.
- You will play a key part of the management team.
- You will play an important role in ensuring healthy staffing while partnering hiring team to provide resourcing needs and to maintain strong working relationship.
- The company has a firm commitment to ongoing professional development and opportunities for career progression are excellent.
- The company is a firm believer in the integrity, honesty, and professionalism
- The company prides itself on its commitment to teamwork.
- Their remuneration package is competitive with the market.