About the Company
Our client is an established global chemical company. They are urgently looking for an S&OP Lead, Asia Pacific to join their team in Singapore.
President, Asia Pacific
- Participate in the development of statistical models to optimize safety stocks without negatively affecting customer service levels.
- Review and analyze the forecast demand versus actual demand, understanding changes and trends.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to ensure that the promotions, visible impact orders, and new product forecasts are included in the aggregate demand.
- Notify Scheduling and Manufacturing of significant forecast or capacity changes in a timely basis.
- Communicate with Manufacturing about promotions, new products forecasts, and launch timing updates.
- Assist in the resolution of key supply-demand/service-cost issues.
- Document assumptions, promotions, and adjustments to forecasts using Sales and Marketing teams’ input.
- Analyze and upload timely and accurate forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Facilitate monthly demand forecast aggregation, including consensus between functions and stakeholders.
- Assist with the coordination, facilitation, and documentation of regularly scheduled planning meetings.
- Review, store, and backup final adjusted and unadjusted statistical forecasts.
- Create and drive continuous improvement of world-class demand planning and S&OP processes.
- Measure, control, and improve S&OP plan accuracy through clearly defined metrics.
- Lead network optimization process to mitigate costs and maximize service.
- Develop capacity simulation processes to run sensitivity analysis for growth.
What they are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or Logistics / MBA or Master’s degree in Business, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Finance or equivalent.
- 5-10 years of experience in Supply Chain (Demand Planning, Supply Planning, and Inventory Planning).
- Strategic and tactical thinking - strong organizational skills in strategy.
- Good communication skill - able to communication at all levels and execution.
- Strong leadership skills - ability to lead, contribute, and influence others in a team-based organization.
- Meticulous and detail oriented.
- Able to start within short notice will be an added advantage.
- Regional exposure is required, minimal travelling is required.
Why apply for these roles?
- Our client is an established global chemical company
- This S&OP Lead will play a key part of the Supply Chain team and the Company – your impact will be felt regionally and globally.
- The company has a firm commitment to ongoing professional development and opportunities for career progression are excellent.
- The company prides itself on its commitment to teamwork – you will be part of a highly collaborative team.
- Their remuneration package is competitive with the market.