About the Company
Our client is a top Supply Chain / Logistics provider in Europe and the World. They are looking for a Vertical Market Manager – Retail & FMCG to further expand their footprint within the ASEAN region.
Sub-Regional Sales Director, ASEAN
- Drive ASEAN Retail and FMCG Vertical Market (VM) strategy including but not limited to VM road map development & implementation; development of VM local champions; delivery of relevant workshops & training in whole country; internal and external VM marketing plan.
- Work closely with internal local, regional and global stakeholders to explore and hunt for new business opportunities to increase Company’s customer base in ASEAN, for this vertical.
- Structure and allocate Key account clients based on vertical market segmentation in complete alignment with the regional sales structure and strategy.
- Establish Customer Development Plan to grow the target accounts (i.e. strategies to leverage existing customers into more country opportunities and generate leads for other APAC countries).
- Deploy a strong consultative selling approach to identify supply chain challenges and develop value creating solutions for clients.
- Manage the standard process for each sales channel as outlined and communicated by the regional sales strategy.
- Initiate and execute Performance Management process, including conducting performance appraisals and midyear reviews against measurable KPIs.
- Communicate on strategy and business results on a regular basis with the team.
What they are looking for
- Are you a commercially driven Vertical Market Manager within the Retail & FMCG markets?
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years’ experience in developing and operating in Retail and FMCG vertical market;
- Strong sales or business development background in Logistics, Freight Forwarding or Warehousing.
- Tender processes management experience.
- Excellent sales, presentation and negotiation skills, consultative selling, customer psychology and purchasing patterns.
- Strong confidence and competencies in building executive level relationships.
- Regular international business travels.
Why apply for these roles?
- Our client is a top Supply Chain / Logistics provider in Europe and the World. You will play a key part of the Road Freight team – your impact will be felt regionally.
- The company has a firm commitment to ongoing professional development and opportunities for career progression are excellent.
- The company prides itself on its commitment to teamwork – you will be part of a highly collaborative team.
- Their remuneration package is competitive with the market.