About the Company
Our client is a global Freight Forwarding and Logistics company. They are looking for a Finance Manager to join their team in Singapore.
What’s in it for you?
Hybrid working arrangement.
Excellent professional development and opportunities for career progression.
Their remuneration package is competitive with the market.
- Coordinate door-to-door shipments (exports and imports) – including but not limited to transhipments
- Receive bookings and execute
- Customer service
- Arrange transportation
- Customs formalities (send instructions to the customs broker)
- Monitor shipment status
- Shipment billing and/or invoicing
- Liaise with warehouse for cargo details and movements (e.g. receiving, deliveries, etc.)
- Work with the respective project managers to coordinate shipments, plan strategies and execute adhoc instructions
- Consol planning
- Manage customers inquiries and attend to complaints
- Secure flight bookings with carriers and/or master loaders
- Develop and/or maintain good relationships with carriers and/or master loaders
- General administration
What they are looking for
- Are you a Air Freight Operations Executive with 3 - 4 years of relevant experience within Freight Forwarding industry looking to step up?
- Experience in Air freight operations processes.
- CargoWise Knowledge is an added advantage.
- Possess valid DG Certificate is an added advantage.
- Well-versed in MS Office, especially MS Excel.
- Able to converse in English and Mandarin to liaise with China suppliers, vendors and associates.
How to apply?
Interested applications kindly click on ‘Apply for this job’ or email to Gwen Goh at email@example.com.
Gwen Goh Kangping
EA Reg: R1218682