About the Company
Our client is an established chemical manufacturing company. They are looking for Assistant Business Development Manager to meet the company increasing talent needs to aid company’s expansion.
Head of Sales
- Assistant Business Development Manager is responsible for sales activities and provide after-sales services to customers
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates
- Prepare and distribute monthly reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing formation
- Display efficiency in gathering market and customer info to enable negotiations regarding variations in prices, delivery, and customer specifications
- Responsible for sales performance
What they are looking for
- Are you an ambitious and aggressive Business Development / Salesperson?
- Educated to a minimum of Diploma in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or equivalent work experience in the logistics field.
- At least 3 to 5 years of Sales experience within the Chemical industry.
- Independent and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Why apply for these roles?
- Our client is a global leader within Freight Forwarding in the World.
- The Assistant Business Development Manager will play a key part of the Road Freight team – your impact will be felt regionally.
- The company has a firm commitment to ongoing professional development and opportunities for career progression are excellent.
- The company prides itself on its commitment to teamwork – you will be part of a highly collaborative team.
- Their remuneration package is competitive with the market.