About the Company
A global leader within the Freight Forwarding and Logistics Services industry. Our client is looking for a Business Development Manager, Project Logistics to join their expanding team in Singapore.
What’s in it for you?
Their remuneration package is competitive with the market.
Our client is invested in employee's professional development.
Take pride in culture diversity and experience.
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for implementing and execute strategies for assigned accounts and align with annual account plans, in line with national, regional and global sales strategy and market developments, in order to set realistic plans and safeguard and enhance revenue from account assigned.
- Work along with sales/pricing coordinators/ tender team for new businesses enquiries. Identify and target new accounts with customized propositions.
- Develop a sustainable relationship with the customer.
- Analyse customer needs and provide customized innovative propositions, in cooperation with Business Solutions.
- Identify and pursue tender opportunities within allocated global accounts.
- The Business Development Manager will also process of enquiries, responding efficiently and accurately to customers requiring RFQ, RFP, RFI, Tenders, Bids and Proposal and negotiating win-win profitable conversions pertaining to shipments
- Identify trends and propose corrective actions.
What they are looking for
- Are you an experienced Business Development Manager for Project Logistics?
- Preferably 8-10 years’ experience with documented sales record.
- A minimum of Diploma / Degree in Logistics Operations or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Industrial Projects freight management.
- Excellent negotiation & presentation techniques.
- Travelling is required when necessary.
How to apply?
Interested applications kindly click on ‘Apply for this job’ or email to Gwen Goh at email@example.com.
Gwen Goh Kangping
EA Reg: R1218682