About the Company
Our client is a global Medical Technology and Equipment manufacturer. They are looking for a Delivery Fulfilment Lead to join their newly created team for their newly setup Regional Distribution Centre.
What’s in it for you?
Collaborative working culture.
Career development and advancement opportunities; a key pioneer member of a new Regional DC.
Their remuneration package is competitive with the market.
- Delivery Fulfilment Lead will lead the Delivery Fulfilment Team of APAC Regional Distribution Center to manage full cycle of sales order processing as well as day to day communication with the countries on orders and delivery fulfilment.
- Deliver efficient and excellent customer service experience to internal customers.
- Monitor and resolve escalated customer issues, providing timely resolution to minimize impact to customer satisfaction.
- Recruit, mentor and develop delivery fulfilment team.
- Manage and lead process enhancements and projects.
- Plan team goals and improvement initiatives.
What they are looking for
- Are you a Delivery Fulfilment Lead experienced in managing full cycle of order fulfilment?
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge of international trade regulations and documentation requirement.
- Knowledge of SAP is a must.
- Self-motivated, independent and good time management skill.
- Prior exposure within the Medical Technology, Medical Equipment, Healthcare or Lifescience industry is a must.
- Prior team and people management experience is an added advantage.
How to apply?
Interested applications kindly click on ‘Apply for this job’ or email to Gwen Goh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gwen Goh Kangping
EA Reg: R1218682