About the Company
Our client is a global Freight Forwarding and Logistics company. They are looking for a Finance Manager to join their team in Singapore.
What’s in it for you?
Hybrid working arrangement.
Excellent professional development and opportunities for career progression.
Their remuneration package is competitive with the market.
- The Finance Manager is a key functional expert in the organization and is responsible for all corporate finance and accounting activities.
- Perform financial management duties including generating financial data, compiling and submitting reports, analyzing industry trends and assessing the financial health of the company.
- Oversee the operations and development of the company’s finance departments including creating and reviewing policies, budgeting, recruiting, training and conducting regular assessments of financial procedures.
- Reviews / Prepares monthly financial reports and communicates significant variances on a timely basis, including coordinating adjustments when needed.
- Process monthly payroll spreadsheet, submission of CPF and IR8A.
- Responsible for quarterly GST reporting matters.
- The Finance Manager will supervise the preparation of quarterly and annual account reconciliations, monitor and enforce compliance with tax and financial reporting standards and assist with cash flow forecasting.
What they are looking for
- Are you an experience Finance Manager with 5-10 years of financial experience within Freight Forwarding industry.
- Educated with at least a Diploma / Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Prior knowledge in Cargowise is highly preferred.
How to apply?
Interested applications kindly click on ‘Apply for this job’ or email to Gwen Goh at email@example.com.
Gwen Goh Kangping
EA Reg: R1218682