About the Company
Our client is a renowned leader within the Logistics and Freight Forwarding industry. They are looking for an FP&A Executive to join their Finance team in Singapore.
What’s in it for you?
Dynamic working environment.
Career development opportunities.
Their remuneration package is competitive with the market.
- Providing timely financial reports as well as financial support services required by management / client, ensuring established accounting policies and procedures are followed in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Executing and improving end-to-end collection process including timely resolutions of disputes and enquiries raised by customers, maintain a good working relationship with internal and external stake holders and ensure company maintain at a good receivable position.
- Responsible for maintaining the data in Nextgen including the accuracy and integrity of the data.
- Providing timely financial support services required by management.
- Timely closing of the books
- Any other ad hoc project as assigned.
What they are looking for
- Are you a meticulous and disciplined Accounts Executive with a good FP&A knowledge?
- Minimum 3 years of Accounting of Finance experience within the Freight Forwarding / Logistics industry is an added advantage.
- Meticulous and eye for details
- Strong in MS Excel.
How to apply?
Interested applications kindly click on ‘Apply for this job’ or email to Gwen Goh at email@example.com.
Gwen Goh Kangping
EA Reg: R1218682