About the Company
Our client is a worldwide Logistics and Transportation leader with footprint across the globe. They are looking for Head of Operations (Warehousing & Transportation) to join their team in Singapore due to expansion.
What’s in it for you?
The Head of Operations will play a key part in building the team in Singapore.
Excellent professional development, growth and opportunities.
Their remuneration package is competitive with the market.
- Overall in-charge of managing day-to-day Warehousing (such as Capacity, Inventory, KPI and Labour Management, etc), Logistics and Transportation (Trucks and Fleets) operations for 3 business units.
- The Head of Operations will also manage the Profit and Loss, budgeting, cost controls and keeping the business on track financially through management of the supply chain and other resources for value optimization.
- Creating policies to help achieve strategic goals and coordinate business operations to fulfil customer or client expectations.
- Review operational processes and frameworks to maintain operational excellence towards internal stakeholders and external customers’ satisfaction.
- Proactively improve existing operational capabilities - designing new processes to improve quality or increase productivity or profitability.
What they are looking for
- Are you an experience Warehouse and Transportation Operations / Contract Logistics Manager within the Logistics Service Provider (3PL) / Supply Chain industry?
- Educated to at least a Diploma / Degree in Logistics & Warehousing Management, Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- 10 to 15 years of relevant working experience within Logistics Service Providers / Freight Forwarders / Transportation industry
- Strong hands-on experience in Warehouse Operations, Logistics & Distribution, and Fleets management.
- Budget and cost control management.
- Prior restructuring / transformation experience will be added advantage.
- Lean 6 Sigma or Project Management will be an added advantage.
How to apply?
Interested applications kindly click on ‘Apply for this job’ or email to Gwen Goh at email@example.com.
Gwen Goh Kangping
EA Reg: R1218682