About the Company
Our client is a global leader in providing Logistics Solutions and Services across the world. They are looking for a HR Business Partner to join their team in Singapore.
Regional HR Director
- A strong HR Business Partner and advisor to the business on all HR related matters such as the employee life cycle, including recruitment, onboarding, L&D, performance management, employee engagement, grievance handling, employee's discipline and offboarding management.
- Assisting the Regional HR Director in managing and implementing the full spectrum of the HR initiatives.
- Develop a strong understanding of business strategies and providing guidance on the creation and implementation of key HR initiatives and programmes such as employer branding, talent attraction, talent acquisition strategies, employee onboarding, employee engagement activities and talent retention.
- Optimizing organizational design to increase productivity and improve performance of the business.
- Helping Line Managers deal with organizational, people, and change-related issues.
- Providing guidance on the creation and implementation of key HR initiatives and programmes such as employer branding, talent attraction, talent acquisition strategies, employee onboarding, employee engagement activities and talent retention.
- Develop sourcing strategies to create sustainable talent pipelines.
- Conduct weekly or bi-weekly meetings with business leaders and provide HR advice where necessary.
- Participate in HR projects when required.
What they are looking for
- Are you an experience HR Business Partner with at least a Diploma / Degree within Human Resource Management, or equivalent?
- 5 years of relevant experience in HR Business Partnering within 3PL industry.
- Prior experience working with Shared Services.
- Extensive knowledge of Industrial Relations and Labour Law.
- Experience in Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and Manpower Planning added advantage.
- Independent, pro-active, strategic & organise with analytical background.
- A team player with good interpersonal skills.
Why apply for these roles?
- Our client is a global leader in providing Logistics Services across the world.
- The HR Business Partner will play a key part within the division and the company.
- The company has a firm commitment to ongoing professional development and opportunities for career progression are excellent.
- The company prides itself on its commitment to teamwork – you will be part of a highly collaborative team.
- Their remuneration package is competitive with the market.