About the Company
Our client is a well-established Air Freight company with regional offices. They are looking for a HR Executive to join their Corporate team in Singapore.
- The HR Executive will provide full spectrum of HR duties including talent acquisition, pre-onboarding, onboarding, offboarding, employee relations / compensation and benefits, performance management, training and development.
- Process and generate HR monthly reports and administer payroll.
- Administer medical, insurance claims and other related claims.
- Ensure compliance with statutory reporting and filing requirements e.g. CPF, IRAS, MOM, NS and other government-related claims as well as administering work pass application/issuance/ renewal/ cancellation etc.
- Work with various departments in maintaining risk management and compliance process.
- Spearheading employee engagement activities, including CSR initiatives.
- Compose and distribute official announcement to internal / external stakeholders.
- Update of HRMS system.
- Any other HR functions as assigned.
What they are looking for
- Are you a dynamic HR Executive educated with a Degree in Human Resources Management / Management or in any related discipline.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in HR generalist role or end-to-end recruitment related activities.
- Good working knowledge of Singapore Employment Act and local HR practices, WICA are preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
- Independent, proactive and able to seek solutions.
- Ability to organize and multitask in a fast pace environment.
- Positive working attitude, possess integrity and good work ethics when dealing with classified information.
- Available immediately/within short notice will be highly preferred
Why apply for these roles?
- Our client is a well-established Air Freight company with regional offices.
- The HR Executive will be instrumental in supporting the Corporate office in Singapore and your impact will be felt regionally.
- The company has a firm commitment to ongoing professional development and opportunities for career progression are excellent.
- The company prides itself on its commitment to teamwork – you will be part of a highly collaborative team.
- Their remuneration and benefit package are competitive with the market.