About the Company
Our client is a global leader within the Transportation and Logistics Services industry. They are looking for a Operations Planner to join their team in Singapore.
What’s in it for you?
Excellent professional development and opportunities for career progression.
Their remuneration package is competitive with the market.
- The Operations Planner is responsible for coordinating and managing the logistics of moves within the company, including the scheduling and routing of vehicles, the procurement of materials, and the deployment of labor.
- The Operations Planner will work closely with the operations team and other departments to ensure that moves are completed efficiently and effectively and will be responsible for tracking and analyzing data related to operations, identifying opportunities for improvement, and implementing process improvements.
- Assist with the development and implementation of logistics and operations strategies
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What they are looking for
- Are you a Operations Planner looking for career development and exposure?
- A minimum of Diploma / Degree in Logistics Operations or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of experience in logistics or operations management, preferably in the moving industry
- Ability to work well under pressure and make quick, effective decisions
- Familiarity with dispatch software and other technology tools
How to apply?
Interested applications kindly click on ‘Apply for this job’ or email to Gwen Goh at email@example.com.
Gwen Goh Kangping
EA Reg: R1218682