About the Company
Our client is a global Freight Forwarding and Logistics company. They are looking for a Sea Freight Operations Executive / Senior Executive to join their team in Singapore.
What’s in it for you?
Hybrid working arrangement.
Excellent professional development and opportunities for career progression.
Their remuneration package is competitive with the market.
- Responsible for all import & export sea shipment.
- Preparation of import/export documentation.
- Booking and execution of SBL.
- Assist in quotation preparation.
- Ensure shipment are done in accordance to requirements and expected schedule.
- Monitoring, updating and coordinating with client on shipment status and pre-alert.
- Perform ad-hoc duties assigned by superior.
What they are looking for
- Are you a Sea Freight Operations Executive with 3 - 4 years of relevant experience within Freight Forwarding industry looking to step up?
- Possess positive learning attitude and willingness to strive for success.
- Good Team Player.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and cope with pressure.
- Knowledge in logistics industry will be an added advantage.
How to apply?
Interested applications kindly click on ‘Apply for this job’ or email to Gwen Goh at email@example.com.
Gwen Goh Kangping
EA Reg: R1218682