About the Company
Our client is a renowned global leader within the Logistics and Freight Forwarding industry. They are looking for a Supply Chain Specialist to join their team in Singapore.
What’s in it for you?
Dynamic working environment.
Career development opportunities.
Their remuneration package is competitive with the market.
- Facilitate order processing with overseas suppliers, prioritizing bookings in line with customer stock requirements.
- Provide reporting on ocean, airfreight, and road carrier performance – Door to door transit.
- Liaising with the business unit to ensure that shipments are prioritized in line with customer production and distribution requirements.
- Communicating all delays and issues to the customer, working with the business unit and suppliers to mitigate risk and provide solutions.
- Supply documentation & shipment specific requirements to our origin & destination teams to enable the delivery of goods.
What they are looking for
- Are you an experienced Supply Chain Specialist?
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience within the Freight Forwarding / Logistics industry.
- Experienced in forwarding, customs procedures, customer service techniques and supply chain practices and disciplines.
- Knowledge of CargoWise, Wisetech or SAP system will be advantageous as well.
- Self-motivated, independent and good time management skill.
How to apply?
Interested applications kindly click on ‘Apply for this job’ or email to Gwen Goh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gwen Goh Kangping
EA Reg: R1218682